Top PDF reading apps for iPhone and iPad
Pdf is a common document format that is used worldwide to save and share information electronically. It lets the user store images, vector files, videos, text, hyperlinks and maintains the quality with the layout.
PDF documents are easy to create but there is one problem that these cannot be edited easily and you need a software or a tool to edit the data.
It is often seen that most of the company offices prefer to accept only scanned pdf documents to be uploaded back as it is easy for them to add password protection and save for the future.
In some Universities or organizations online forms available in the pdf format which are required to be downloaded and uploaded back as scanned pdf files after adding information or editing.
It means that you will first have to download the pdf then take a print and after that edit or fill the information. Thus again it will be needed to scanned back to the pdf file before finally uploading back which will take lots of effort and time.
However, there are lots of online and offline tools available which can make the original pdf look like a scanned pdf but there are high chances that the converted pdf may lose the formatting or quality.
It is recommended to use PDFdoctor for making pdf look like a scanned pdf because this is not just safe to use but also preserves the quality of the document data.
It also saves time and energy by saving you from the trouble of printing and scanning the form in pdf format as PDFdoctor can quickly make any pdf look like scanned pdf documents.
PDFdoctor is an online tool that is free to use and does not require you to download any app or software program to make pdf look like a scanned pdf document.
So, there is no need to look for a printer and scanner to make the original pdf look like a scanned pdf because the job can be easily done with PDFdoctor in simple steps.
PDFdoctor not just helps in saving paper, environment, efforts and energy but also saves the printing and scanning cost of the user.
Why use PDFdoctor to make a pdf look like a scanned pdf?
PDFdoctor is a web-based tool that allows the user to make pdf look like a scanned pdf document for free. Thus, any user can use this online tool without downloading any app or software program.
It is one of the best online converters which can be accessed on multiple devices and operating systems that support the latest browsers.
What are the advantages of using PDFdoctor to make a pdf look like a scanned pdf file?
PDFdoctor is a free online tool that also saves users printing and scanning cost
- It has a simple user interface which allows the user to quickly makes pdf to look like a scanned pdf file
- User can make pdf look like scanned pdf online without installing any app, software tool or extension
- PDFdoctor is completely safe and secured to use as it uses cloud service while making pdf look like a scanned pdf
- Original pdf file uploaded by the user automatically gets deleted within one hour of downloading the scanned pdf
- It is compatible with almost all types of devices having latest browsers installed like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and Mozilla Firefox
- PDFdoctor instantly makes the pdf look like scanned pdf by uploading the file directly from the device storage or cloud-based services including Dropbox, Google drive and Microsoft one drive
- It supports multiple operating systems like Android, iPhone, Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, et.
- To make the conversion easier it supports ten languages English, हिंदी, తెలుగు, Deutsche, Português, मराठी, Bahasa Melayu, Italiano, தமிழ், Español
- User is not required to provide any personal information
- There is no need to sign up or create a login to make pdf look like a scanned pdf
- PDFdoctor ensures that the text quality and formatting is preserved in the new pdf file
- One can upload pdf file by using a smartphone, tablet, pc, laptop, tablet or any other latest devices
- It has dedicated service based FAQs available at the bottom of the page
How to make a PDF look like a scanned PDF by using PDFdoctor?
It is very easy to make any pdf file look like a scanned pdf document with PDFdoctor as the user interface is simple.
Steps to make pdf look like a scanned pdf
Step 1: Open PDFdoctor.com in a latest web browser
Step 2: Click on “pdf to scanned pdf” icon to upload pdf file from your mobile, laptop or tablet by using Google Drive, Dropbox or, Microsoft one drive
Step 3: Wait for a few seconds to allow the system to quickly make pdf look like a scanned pdf
Step 4: Click on the “download file” button to get the file on your device storage
The converted pdf file can also be synced with cloud services or directly shared by using WhatsApp, email.
Whether you are facing any issues or having queries related to making a pdf look like scanned pdf or about the services, our team is always available to answer your queries. We can be reached at : email@example.com