Top PDF reading apps for iPhone and iPad
Upload your PSD file above and download it in PDF format in a second. You can save your processed PDF file to your online cloud account directly as PDFdoctor.com is integrated with Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and Dropbox.
You can convert your PSD file to PDF in one click on PDFdoctor.com on all devices, platforms and OS. PDFdoctor.com works fine on Android, Windows, iOS, macOS and Linux as well. Its simple, universal and easy to use.
Converting PSD to PDF is a fine idea for making it shareable. While PSD is a non-editable document with Photoshop software, PDF format makes the file viewable.
PSD files have layers, depth, colours and everything else required for creating a colourful post for social media or any other purpose. We convert it to PDF to make it viewable and shareable while maintaining all these elements.
Yes, our tool does not asks you to install any software to process your conversion. We are 100% cloud-based service that converts your PSD file to PDF in one click.
PSD or Photoshop Document is one of the most widely used file format amongst designers and graphic artists for sharing their work. Our tool converts your PSD files into PDF without any hassle and that too for free. So, if you are creating your portfolio or sharing it for reviewing, PDF conversion can make it simpler. Here is how to do it-
Upload your PSD file or sync it from your cloud storage.
Click convert and wait for a moment.
Your file is ready for download. Congrats!
Top PDF reading apps for iPhone and iPad
How to make a PDF look like a scanned PDF?
How to convert xps file to pdf format safely?
This method is recommended to save images as pdfs.
1. Keep your psd file open on Photoshop. 2. Click on ‘File’ and select the ‘Save As’ option. 3. A ‘Save As’ dialogue box will pop up and right beside ‘Format’, click on the dropdown menu. Select “Photoshop PDF”. 4. In the Options dialogue box, un-tick the option of ‘Preserve Photoshop Editing Capabilities’. This will help reduce the file size, so it’s easier to email it. 5. Click on ‘Save PDF’.
Photoshop on a default saves its files in psd format. Although you may need design programs like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter or Autodesk Sketchbook to edit PSD files, Mac OS X lets you preview the file in the preview application. Here’s how we can use this feature to convert a psd file to pdf:
1. Control-click on the psd file you want to save as pdf. 2. In the menu, choose ‘Open With’ and then go to ‘Preview’. 3. Click on the ‘File’ menu and opt for the ‘Save As’ option. 4. Go to the ‘Format’ menu and choose PDF. 5. Click on the ‘Save’ button to save your psd turned pdf file.
If you want to manipulate or edit a pdf file as an image, then you can convert a pdf to psd using the following steps:
1. Open Photoshop. 2. Go to ‘File’ and then ‘Open’. 3. Locate the folder that contains the pdf file you want to convert. 4. Click on the pdf file and click on the ‘Open’ button. 5. The ‘Import PDF’ dialogue box will pop up; choose ‘Pages’ if you want to convert the entire PDF page or click on ‘Images’ if you simply want to convert an image from one of the PDF pages. 6. Select the pages you want to edit and click ‘OK’. 7. Rasterized version of the pdf will open in Photoshop, and you can save the file(s) as .psd from the ‘Save As’ option.
1. Save all the .psd files in the same folder for better management. 2. You can save the names of the files as ‘Page1’, ‘Page2’ and so on to avoid confusion. 3. Go to ‘File’ and then ‘Automate’. 4. ‘PDF Presentation’ > ‘Browse’. 5. Hold the Ctrl or Command key and click on the psd files you’d want to add and click on ‘Open’. 6. ‘Save’ to create the pdf file and make sure to choose the multi-page document option under output options.
In order to export your psd file to a pdf format, follow these steps:
1. Press Ctrl + O or go to ‘File’ and then ‘Open’ to launch the psd file in Photoshop. 2. Press Ctrl + P or go to ‘Print’ from ‘File’. 3. Make necessary adjustments to the page layout and click on ‘Print Again’ from the ‘Print’ option. 4. Choose novaPDF as the printer. 5. Click ‘OK’ to convert the file from psd to pdf.
Follow the below steps to save multiple pdf files into one:-
1. Launch Photoshop 2. Click on the Browse button and choose the files you need for your pdf. 3. Reorder the files if needed. It would be the final order. 4. Under the Output Options, select the multi-page document. 5. Click the save button. You will be given options to choose the quality of the pdf. If you’re printing it, then go for high quality. However, if your use is online, then opt for lower quality to keep the file size small. 6. Click on the Save PDF button to create your multi-page pdf.
Easy to understand user interface and most advanced servers give you quick conversion results without waiting for too long. It takes only a couple of seconds to process your image file online without waiting for too long.
Your uploaded and converted files are completely safe and never saved on our secured servers for more than one hour. It is our guarantee that no data of any user is leaked or shared anywhere because the whole conversion process takes place in a safe environment without any human intervention. We use SSL encryption security for uploading the files to the secured server where it automatically gets deleted within one hour of the conversion.
PDFDoctor is a universal tool that supports almost all the latest browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.
It is a universal converter that can be used on any latest or modern devices like android smartphone, Apple iPhone, PC, Computer, Laptop or tablet of any operating system like Windows, Linux, IMac, etc. You only need a stable internet connection on your laptop or smartphone with a working browser to use access to our online converter.
We do not charge anything from the user for using our online conversion services. You can convert any number of files for FREE. Unlike other free online tools, we will never ask you to pay in the middle of image conversion.
Of course, you can convert the psd image to a layered pdf file because our online conversion tool only changes the extension but keeps the original quality, layout and layers intact. So, there is nothing to worry about as we make sure that you get the original quality and richness in the converted pdf file.
First of all, you have to convert all your psd files by using https://pdfdoctor.com/psd-to-pdf and download them on your device which could be your smartphone or PC of any brand and make, then go to https://pdfdoctor.com/merge-pdf and upload all the pdf documents to merge them into one pdf file then after waiting for a couple of seconds you can save them either on your device or sync with your cloud storage such as Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive.
It is very unlikely that the conversion will take more than a minute or two. Still, if you are facing a latency issue then it is recommended that you check the internet connection and again use our online converter in the new tab and upload the file.
To make it convenient for the user this tool is built up for a browser which means that there is no need to download any app or tool. You can use it any number of times by just opening it in your browser and we recommend you create shortcuts on your pc or bookmark PDFDoctor in your browser for quick access.
It is a simple online converter that aims to provide effortless conversion of psd to pdf files and to make it more convenient for the user it allows you to directly upload the file by using your cloud storage. You can open our online convertor and sync the psd directly from your cloud service and once the conversion is completed you can again sync back the file with your cloud storage.