Top PDF reading apps for iPhone and iPad
Upload your PSD file above and download it in PDF format in a second. You can save your processed PDF file to your online cloud account directly as PDFdoctor.com is integrated with Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and Dropbox.
You can convert your PSD file to PDF in one click on PDFdoctor.com on all devices, platforms and OS. PDFdoctor.com works fine on Android, Windows, iOS, macOS and Linux as well. Its simple, universal and easy to use.
Converting PSD to PDF is a fine idea for making it shareable. While PSD is a non-editable document with Photoshop software, PDF format makes the file viewable.
PSD files have layers, depth, colours and everything else required for creating a colourful post for social media or any other purpose. We convert it to PDF to make it viewable and shareable while maintaining all these elements.
Yes, our tool does not asks you to install any software to process your conversion. We are 100% cloud-based service that converts your PSD file to PDF in one click.
PSD or Photoshop Document is one of the most widely used file format amongst designers and graphic artists for sharing their work. Our tool converts your PSD files into PDF without any hassle and that too for free. So, if you are creating your portfolio or sharing it for reviewing, PDF conversion can make it simpler. Here is how to do it-
Upload your PSD file or sync it from your cloud storage.
Click convert and wait for a moment.
Your file is ready for download. Congrats!
Top PDF reading apps for iPhone and iPad
How to make a PDF look like a scanned PDF?
How to convert xps file to pdf format safely?
This method is recommended to save images as pdfs.
1. Keep your psd file open on Photoshop. 2. Click on ‘File’ and select the ‘Save As’ option. 3. A ‘Save As’ dialogue box will pop up and right beside ‘Format’, click on the dropdown menu. Select “Photoshop PDF”. 4. In the Options dialogue box, un-tick the option of ‘Preserve Photoshop Editing Capabilities’. This will help reduce the file size, so it’s easier to email it. 5. Click on ‘Save PDF’.
Photoshop on a default saves its files in psd format. Although you may need design programs like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter or Autodesk Sketchbook to edit PSD files, Mac OS X lets you preview the file in the preview application. Here’s how we can use this feature to convert a psd file to pdf:
1. Control-click on the psd file you want to save as pdf. 2. In the menu, choose ‘Open With’ and then go to ‘Preview’. 3. Click on the ‘File’ menu and opt for the ‘Save As’ option. 4. Go to the ‘Format’ menu and choose PDF. 5. Click on the ‘Save’ button to save your psd turned pdf file.
If you want to manipulate or edit a pdf file as an image, then you can convert a pdf to psd using the following steps:
1. Open Photoshop. 2. Go to ‘File’ and then ‘Open’. 3. Locate the folder that contains the pdf file you want to convert. 4. Click on the pdf file and click on the ‘Open’ button. 5. The ‘Import PDF’ dialogue box will pop up; choose ‘Pages’ if you want to convert the entire PDF page or click on ‘Images’ if you simply want to convert an image from one of the PDF pages. 6. Select the pages you want to edit and click ‘OK’. 7. Rasterized version of the pdf will open in Photoshop, and you can save the file(s) as .psd from the ‘Save As’ option.
1. Save all the .psd files in the same folder for better management. 2. You can save the names of the files as ‘Page1’, ‘Page2’ and so on to avoid confusion. 3. Go to ‘File’ and then ‘Automate’. 4. ‘PDF Presentation’ > ‘Browse’. 5. Hold the Ctrl or Command key and click on the psd files you’d want to add and click on ‘Open’. 6. ‘Save’ to create the pdf file and make sure to choose the multi-page document option under output options.
In order to export your psd file to a pdf format, follow these steps:
1. Press Ctrl + O or go to ‘File’ and then ‘Open’ to launch the psd file in Photoshop. 2. Press Ctrl + P or go to ‘Print’ from ‘File’. 3. Make necessary adjustments to the page layout and click on ‘Print Again’ from the ‘Print’ option. 4. Choose novaPDF as the printer. 5. Click ‘OK’ to convert the file from psd to pdf.
Follow the below steps to save multiple pdf files into one:-
1. Launch Photoshop 2. Click on the Browse button and choose the files you need for your pdf. 3. Reorder the files if needed. It would be the final order. 4. Under the Output Options, select the multi-page document. 5. Click the save button. You will be given options to choose the quality of the pdf. If you’re printing it, then go for high quality. However, if your use is online, then opt for lower quality to keep the file size small. 6. Click on the Save PDF button to create your multi-page pdf.